Please find all the details of the press release out here..
IBM® LotusLive Notes® 1.3 enhancements:
- Option to purchase cloud-based services for BlackBerry mobile device users
- Support for additional platform -- Android OS -- for users of the optional Traveler for LotusLive Notes service
- Additional mail management controls
- Advances in user experience
- Traveler for LotusLive Notes subscription supports Android operating system, expanding the mobile needs of virtually anyone.
- Additional Mail Manager controls are available as part of the web-based LotusLive Notes Administration experience (including automatic management of content older than "n" days and administrator-controlled User Exclude lists).
- Support for limiting the size of inbound file attachments for email messages (administrator controlled at the user or group level).
- User experience modifications in the area of calendaring and scheduling to further improve visual parity with the Notes client when working in LotusLive Notes via a standard web browser (including full support for alarm preferences plus font, background, and color updates).
- The ability to import contacts within LotusLive Notes web in any supported language.
- Support for purchasing subscriptions to the LotusLive Notes service.
February 22, 2011: Electronic availability